Tuesday 17 September 2013

Waiting for Orla








If there is one collection I look forward to seeing most each season, it is Orla Kiely. The beautiful clothes are one thing, but the presentations are just something else. She topped last seasons Mad Men esque typing pool of secretaries with a Suzy Bishop inspired safari scene, complete with beret's and butterfly catching. 

After watching the show I stumbled on this pastel pretty on Topshop. I've seen a lot of pink coats floating about, but as lovely as they were wasn't sure how much wear I would get out of them. As well as being on trend now, I know that I'll be wearing this all spring - I love the ladylike cut and blue/pink mix. Paired with these adorable shoes with their ankle strap and neat little heel (extra height is always a winner), and this turnlock handbag, how could I not pin my hair up in a beehive to complete the look! 

See you next season Orla!

No comments:

Post a Comment