Saturday 25 January 2014

It's SO Fluffy








Well I did it, after months of telling myself that I did not need a pink coat, and I would never wear it, here we are. And I bloomin' love it. It's fluffy and just the right amount of pink that it doesn't make me want to throw up when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Oh and it goes GREAT with this Topshop gingham skirt. This was my reasoning to my Mother's raised eyebrows at another coat. I'm trying my best to compromise with the weather in the hope that spring may start appearing soon, but until then thermal layers are a must. Also I have finally found my dream pair of loafers, in Asos's Musical leather beauties - they're music to my ears anyway that's for sure, there's even a glimmer of a smile in these pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment