Tuesday 28 May 2013

Just your typical British holiday..








So we turned up to Bournemouth in torrential rain, yet it still seemed necessary to have a good walk along the seafront. As you can see I got VERY wet, perhaps a denim jacket was not the best choice in waterproof clothing... 

However saying that my new Asos brogues were excellent in keeping my feet dry! Aren't they lovely? I was also very glad of my wooly H&M jumper, a shirt dress alone is certainly not enough against those sea breezes (ahem gale force winds more like). 

It was worth the walk though, as we have rented a beach hut for the few days we are down, conveniently placed right next door to the world famous Harry Ramsdens fish and chip shop! We used to come here every summer when we were kids, and it still tasted as good as I remembered. I don't know why, but fish and chips are always so much tastier when you eat them at the seaside!


No comments:

Post a Comment