Sunday 27 October 2013

Oxford Comma






I spent this extremely chilly Sunday meandering around Oxford, perhaps slightly unprepared for the wet and windy weather. We didn't really come for any reason other than to restock our coffee bean supply, and to admire some beautiful architecture, so it was quite a lovely day (until it started chucking it down). 

I recently rediscovered this Topshop blouse at the back of my wardrobe, and decided it would make an absolutely perfect pairing with my American Apparel chiffon skirt and camel coat that I managed to score in Topshop's sale last Christmas. These Asos heels are my new favourite thing, paisley, cut outs and a bit of a heel - yes, yes, and yes again.

PS. I am not a crazy person, and yes I am wearing tights. 



No comments:

Post a Comment